tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

interactive movies sonnets #308 and #309

a study towards sonnet #308 by FisherKingKQJ


He kept by me in the buffets of my life,
When I was terrible to everyone,
When bankruptcy and ruin was rife
And I was schizoid or legless to stun.
It was time to shun who might shun,
My salty tears rolled upon his waistcoat,
It was a harrowing time, if not fun,
And on his discipline I came to dote.
What internal sadness did he tote
To weld split personalities and woo?
I found equilibrium in him, ergo,
He could love the world and my ego.


I found equilibrium in him, ergo.
I found equilibrium in him, so.
I found equilibrium in him, therefore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a study toward(s) sonnet #309 by FisherKingKQJ


You're a trusted friend whom I can tell-
My love for him is twenty times as big
As his love for me - can you wisely quell
My anguish for a happy ending rig?
It's not as if he doesn't give a fig,
But I get clammy and I also bumble
Around him - I act out so infra dig
When all I desire is to be humble.
My ditzy strawblonde brain is a jumble,
I feel an imposter working a grift-
Perhaps my achievements will tumble-
Beyond certificates he'd get short shrift.
By unconditional love goes my tick-
Will he take me, or mistake me for thick?


By unconditional love goes my tick.
By unconditional love goes my chad.
By unconditional love goes my notch.