tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

interactive movie sonnets #310 and #311

a study toward sonnet #310 by FisherKingKQJ


Fatboy, I have to focus on cabaret-
So for now breakfast tea and madeleines
In a K' road teashop are a teensy fey,
To your new pussy I shan't croon refrains.
Someone whose love never ever wanes,
Whose singular focus will never swerve
From you, a control freak with wicker canes
Is what you need and thoroughly deserve.
Julio, the feeling's back, you've got a nerve-
You're taller lots, your eyes unblinking slant,
You tower above johns, you're a perv's perve,
The Shanghai surgeon's art is elegant.
You're hepatitis yellow and hollow-
You've rejected me as I won't swallow.

You're hepatitis yellow and hollow.
You're hepatitis yellow and empty.
You're hepatitis yellow and vacant.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a study toward sonnet #311 by FisherKingKQJ


I woke up with a pulsating headache,
He sat on pillows doing a silken shirt,
Gold lockets hung in loops like hydra snake
From his tight waistcoat as if to assert
Gin mickey finn worth the seductive hurt;
I remembered a lowceilinged rowdy room
With liquor bottles and tankards girt,
How losing my chaperone was my doom.
I'd hornpipe on piles of cut orchid bloom,
I'd bathe in a gilded tub of champagne
For rich admirers who wouldn't presume,
And four footmen would my lithe self sustain
Almost naked on a silver platter-
Ensnared by diamonds and pearls to flatter.

Almost naked on a silver platter.
Almost naked on a silver grail.
Almost naked on a silver tray.

[Oops. I got the numbering wrong. Petrarch holds the world record for sonnets (317) which I'm confident I will break in a week's time.]