tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Monday, October 11, 2004

FAQ mock up for 3D interactive movies

Q. What proof have you that you're the greatest lyric poet ever?
A. Petrarch wrote 317 love sonnets - I've written 323 so far and fully intend by the end of 2005AD to have published a book '1001 Love Sonnets'. The form is strict and the hierarchy rigid.
Q. Computers have have made you a magi?
A. On the contrary, I live by the dictum that a change is as good as a rest, so white boards, blackboards, notebooks all have their place. If I took myself more seriously I'd convert 333 dice cubes into alphabet blocks.
Q. Could a computer write a poem?
A. I've read many lousy poems over the years, I think a 486 would be up to it.
Q. Why is the computer language you use aural?
A. The Tower of Babel was the first computer. Like a lot of people I was silly and waited for scientists to say yes, the brain is always growing brain cells, after all. Plato wrote his Dialogues in verse and I always enjoyed chanting the multiplication tables hypnotically in class.
Q. What is your take on 3D?
Parallax is a waste of time. 3D is created by community and it can be recreated on a single layer plastic screen purely through frames per second, as in 60 fps or 120 fps, or 180 fps.