tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Eznorb
Clown lay forth terms of your hire speak some sense
Clown
Why that I dont wash my hands properly
Jester Bobo
You good for nought you humourless one note
Clown
The contrary Im jack of every trade
I juggle pears I juggle oranges
I juggle limes I juggle mandarins
Jester Bobo
Renaissance man I am superior soul
I milk a mandolin I sob a chant
I test for poison food with nose and tongue
Eznorb
Then either tell how to correct the mess?
Jester Bobo
You shouldve granted sons a city moored
At barge pole length kept yourself afloat
Clown
An open prison where heirs come and go
Eznorb
A set of barges playpen like
For infantile sons juvenile their state
Jester Bobo
The overthrow inferred senility
As venom dope and poison youve been spared
Eznorb
Before you Squizz the spastic tasted food
He choked on sugar coated raisin cake
Then Spin the epileptic tasted food
And frothed up griddle toasted cheese on bread
He rolled to purgatory mouse trap filled
No offal goes to waste at knackers yard
The mouse that eats his own poo turns to glue
Jester Bobo
I lost a toe in battle lanced I limp
Clown
As Vulcan limps youre lame to magnify yourself
Eznorb You squeaked in stuttering to majesty
Proceed and Ill give diagnosis deserved
Jester Bobo
Carve it in sandy beach on hands henna it
Rock bottom is the toughest love of all
Eznorb
You only live once stuff a safety net
Jester Bobo
Eruptions are like hiccups chokes dont last
Exhibit credit owed as debit owned
Deliver ranting memes of ignorance
Just spend and spend to paper over lost
Retire on brink of coveted success
In face of facts defer to fantasy
Go all in dealt a non connecting hand
Clip sirloin steak until its merely mince
Evacuate guts and hibernate pursued
Eznorb
These are banalities of city folk
Clown
A judges single eye brow raised is worth
A hundred smacks of gavel other times
Mistrial is better than retrial for snitch
I know less chokers tropes of melancholy
Eznorb
A vicious turnkey you now show yourself
Take care to choke not on your spotted dick
Jester Bobo
Boiled down a jelly fish his spine he might
Eznorb
Did you hear dozy grunts from pigs below?
Jester Bobo
Yes fortunately dozy dopey grunts
When dogs go woofwoof when sheep go baabaa
When cows go moomoo when pigs go oinkoink
Then our realm shall be full of happiness--