tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Friday, February 15, 2019

Eznorb
Ironic how I created it and more
The four room prison meant for hostages
Initial maisonette for child king Rux
The ransom forty bricks of silver paid
Reluctantly so ending armistice
He got a decent education here
In algebra and trigonometry
Alas the Arctic dam collapse drowned him
With million fellow Arctians decade past
My pa replaced great dreams of empire then
Their mud flood state turned fathom thick bog
The mental empire inner man our course
Our propaganda life of luxury
Clown
Your pa learnt from mistakes that others made
Six small dams safer than one massive dam
Each morning first I pat the feather bed
Then click the lever springs and hidden hinge
Check order over sty of toilet pigs
Eznorb
The toilet safe as rules of ransom ask
The silver seat and funnel over grate
Clown
Your brother Revlis figured Babylonians
Reverse designed the flushing toilet pipes
Eznorb
Historic site this long drop pan antique
Clown
The plaque lists hostage turds whove been and gone
Your jester wasnt ever popular
Here silent slapstick humbly overrides
Youll find me timeless mummer classic laugh
Eznorb
I dont like fart jokes keep your bum cheeks shut
Stomp your large boots as prior well out of sight
Im much alarmed why is Bobo not here?
Clown
The toilet pigs have ceased to grunt their pangs
Of hunger something strange is happening
Eznorb
Youre slow a palace coup is under way
Clown
No Saturn ate his own kids youre on call
You lavished on sons inch they divvied mile
Eznorb
Compared to Saturn stand I imbecile
Is not sows piece de resistance her runt?
My sons small minded both ruin appetite
Identify me whats my soul in rank?
Minion
Youre worth your pa plus green gold coins untold
Eznorb
You rogue the minions here through motions go
Ill reintroduce myself as king boiled down
Clown
Youre full of just yourself get in Ill lock
Minion
Hes brandy shots his sons just kegs of wine

Eznorb slaps minion on back and moves into maisonette cell

Eznorb
No hard feelings mouser put in front of lion
Clown
I like a slapstick back slap numbs the mind
Eznorb Arent we more pals now my crowns swiped off me?
Clown
The abdication was postponed five times
A flood a border stoush a lightning strike
A broken bridge and three tornado sweeps

Approach Prince Alfred

Clown chants
He who detests his mould
Shall toast it once grown old

Prince Alfred
Ive been inspecting rimmed coins minted new
Theyd stop coin clippers shrinking currency
Eznorb
Electroplated supplements in banks
Powered by cathedral spires work fine as is
Folks fingerprints erode else green gold coins
Youve overemphasised the counterfeits
Theres no escaping fair wear fair tear son
Prince Alfred
Ill take coins public central bank is out
No more green gold shall gold and silver part
A world exchange shall be our capital
Eznorb
A big stone signals avocado sweet
Prince Alfred
Youve put off abdication once too often
Youve got to go your jester too when found
Youve earned indefinite remand ex king
Eznorb
Do you jail your pa who created you?
Can I believe my son so disloyal in mind?
Prince Alfred
Give up extremities those swings of mood
For mothers precious memory unspoilt
Excuse theres master coins to be weighed true
Eznorb
The shock of beard gone quickly grey to white
In mourning mother his folk comprehend
Yet who speaks witness when factoids fade
Is not my gait more stiff and tentative?
Is not my voice more deep and gravelly?
Are not my eyes more glazed and sunken down?
Have not my ears and nose grown larger yet?
Perhaps I fade unscythed with earls my age
And blindspots are framed by glaucoma gunk
Bah prove me wrong explain my situation
Yell any soul who might I be just now--