tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Jester Bobo
I overheard you talking blood types
With Haemo Vampire Knight ambassador
Of nether Tartary but yesterday
You mispronounced the long vowel o tad short
A diplomat he lets it pass I dont
In classic Latin blood type O must stretch
Cough up the long O long way A to B
Clown
His own sons will avenge my strangling death
Jester Bobo
Clown dont forget to wet yourself in throes
You gave swiss army knives a nasty name
The toilet pigs ate almonds I fed them
Not wild and few but sweet and plentiful
All eighty pounds in sacks from larders dragged
Organic cyanide killed the greedy pigs
The sow too sick to eat her farrow first
Eznorb
Those mustve been the last dying grunts
Ive always championed moderation first
I take my almonds candied special treat
Tradition says we make a rope of sheets
And clamber down the silver toilet pipe
Jester Bobo
A dinghy manned and moored in moat awaits
The Vampire Knight in armour sits at oars
Across the bull shark filled moat well escape
Eznorb
I feel lightheaded freed of crown by sons
Jester Bobo
Youve hit a dizzying low your rascal heirs
Employ crown omelette ring or batter frame
Environmental their concern pig poo
Convenient scapegoat Eznorb former king
Theyll doze and mould theyll plane and mint you nought
Eznorb
You werent afraid to utter jelque to power
Jester Bobo
I took clipped ears as soldier sergeants stripes
Eznorb
Id give you welts of ear in better times
Alas Im weak I wait on crack of doom
Jester Bobo
Youre mad as Midas green gold cant save you
Eznorb
Dear Vulcan limping god inspire my sons
Let them build treasure chests ten stories high
Let them export the ground beneath their feet--