tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

A pa whos smug and indolent in stance
A sister ankle deep in dread disease
And remedy too fussed to pedal back
And see intrigue and panic wide afoot
And how already rough rides she repute
Societal ruin seems goal on medics oath
Disaster spawns its heroes who fight it
But nominally they owe own lives to it
My sister heals some never ever all
Enough to burnish reputation bright
The while I wither from the folks esteem
I Adeline though just as capable
As certified by university
I speak a dozen languages there learnt
The realm requires one such fluent diplomat
To broker peace amongst the scrapping states
A gallant girl in gab inflecting nuance
A sharp translation shuttling back and forth
Yet now we suffer epidemic fresh
And even hostile states grant quarantine
Our trade in gold has been dwindled down
to half
I love my sisters clever mind and skills
Yet few successes come of healing plants
Codependency installed I shall shame her
The body heals itself if given chance
And pas great palace could turn sanctuary
Its colonnades are engines driving air
The stale and toxic breath cant linger there
Such nonsense where she cordons off abodes
And paints red crosses over doors of sick
Imprisons them blanched and medicated much
The black plague spreads from city block to block
I fear shell be made scapegoat larger scale
Ill spook our pa straight into charity
The palace shall he make a quarantine
Thus Vulcan I take your long silence yes

Depart Sol Vampire Adeline

A balcony on Eznorbs keep

Approach Prince Alan and minion

Prince Alan
Are you sure absolutely that pa clipped
The clowns ear just for staring Bobo down?
Minion
I saw him smack I cringed in sympathy
It was an odd impulsive punishment
Ill add you didnt hear a word from me
Prince Alan
A provocation stands as wickedness--