tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Monday, July 31, 2006

[The Holo Magi, first draught.]
[Act Three Scene One]

Marco - I know you from somewhere, senor.
Magi - I used to be your brother in law, but
now I'm very old. With age comes wisdom,
with wizardry comes the reversal of much
of the radical and frictional aging process.
Marco - Now I see you, yes. The blue eye
and the brown eye. You're a mosaic, as he was.
Magi - You know my twin brother melted back
into me, the ultimate sacrifice.
Whereas you took out insurance against $10
my name, laid bets against my safe voyage.
Marco - What was I to do? You wanted to be a
stormchaser. I covered up for you wild
dreams, which would take us all down.
Fran - Your brother in law's an idiot. I won't
dignify him by shooting him in the leg thrice..
Junior - Pistol whip him, pistol whip him, pistol whip-
Magi - Alakaj al-ra, alakaj al-ra.

[Orb swirls above the neanderthals, so
freezing them with their machine pistols
drawn and aimed.]

Magi - If you could see yourself, now, brother in law,
as a neanderthal amongst neanderthals $20
or a schizophrenic in front of a mirror.
You can eat all you like of this six course
dinner, it will not fatten, and if you bellyache
and still want more, I'll be up here.
Marco - Those pumpkins must be half a tonne each.
Junior - They were grown with tender loving care,
and are not for your factory palette.
Fran - We've walked and walked and walked
semi upright, what care we if a meal goes through
us like tandoori or oriental noodles. $30
Magi - Close down this virtual environment, Orb.
Marco - Let us stay longer and beg forgiveness.
Orb - I must do what I must do. The Holo Magi
cracked me out a piece of amber resin.
I had rested out of my body under a tree,
as arrogant young fools do. It's better to be
a spirit in service, than nothing at all. Disappear,
immaterialise, vanish, neanderthals.

[Neanderthals and dinner vanish.]

Magi - I'm sure my brother's drowned,
whether happy quick or slow sad, I care no longer. $40
It's enough that I outlive him by a century
or two. For who will bet against luck?

[End of Act Three Scene One.]