tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

[first draught of The Holo Magi.]
Act Two Scene One

Magi - Put down your pistol or there will be mess.
Fran - I will not. I don't take orders from you.
Magi - But you're facing off with magic powers.
Fran - I plunge to purgatory if I miss.
Magi - You put faith in a muzzle full of clam
or cockle shell bone dry grit? Give in, now.
Fran - I may. I may not. You can't rattle me.
Junior -Let her alone, I think she's cute and sweet.
Magi - This is no joke. You'll bide, she'll not divide $10
and rule us; you've misread our situation.
Fran - Go pull me a clay pigeon or a queer
king penguin, I'll show you just that I mean
the business. I've dined with mafiosi.
Magi - The magic of the present situation
is that although we're not friends, we don't have
to be wild enemies. You need some rest.
Fran - Agreed, agreed. Who is the sweet young thing?
I've conned a passing resemblanceto you.
Magi - I worried so - he spent a year or two $20
as spitting image of his uncle thief -
he's coming right. When his high pitched voice breaks,
you'll know him as my clone, my other self.
Fran - Then tell me more about the island - are
we occupants alone? What of slave tribes
who've gone mad with cannibalism here in
the Carribean, near Haiti east east north.
Magi - Of flesh and blood, there is the specimen,
poor Albinio, the malformed orphan son
from priestess borne, vitiligo rid, then
cast out from her tribe of sad genocide $30
bent crazies for her mash up of hoodoo with
voodoo. Before we knew of her dead, alive.
Fran - This Albinio, I gather now, has no
dark pigment in his skin? Is sickly white?
Magi - His eyes are pink, also transparent,
To frostbite, he lost fingers, his left thumb
and his congenital three toed feet give
him looks approaching normal as seen in
The rounds of charitable high society. $40
Fran - This Albinio does hoodoo or voodoo?
Magi -But neither, his holy church steeple
is one mud volcano filled with royals.
His cargo cult is a quirk of nature:
More likeness of a passing fluffy cloud,
the Queen etched by waves into boulder
Or else a stone which by the light of full
Moon might be her poor consorts ear.
Her tail of endeavour he might be called.
Magi - This cargo cult of old royals has a tithe?
Junior- He collects ancient pennies, one cent coins
two cent coins, five cent coins in large heaps from $50
old ship wrecks, ships in bottles or else flasks.
Fran - Now, copper, nickel are on a twelve month high,
I've read. They're on the up and up, I think.
Junior - What is your name, If I may boldly ask?
Fran - You may not. I'm the ringleader tomboy.
Magi - Let me guess now, each cocaine shipment you
do you call your last. Greed is not your thing.
Fran - I'm close to whore, I've thought about it.
Magi - And people tip their hats to you and smirk
shoplifters. It's so, so sick, a bad dream. $60
Fran - But it's an all or nothing kind of world.
Magi - Orb will lead our way as he is wont to.
Do you like our hedge maze? I drew and built
it myself. It seeds clouds, provides ongoing
light breeze and ozone, pathway under our
feet is waste uranium laminated
and neutralised by phosphate which has
passed through the innards of bacteria.
Fran - I'll like this place when you show me how
to sieve out the gold dust of the oceans and ruin $70
billionaires round the industrialised world.
Magi - To paraphrase Albinio, there's money in
bacteria frass of every colour and shade,

[Exeunt. End of Act Two Scene One.]