tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Monday, July 24, 2006

[first draught of The Holo Magi]
Act Two Scene Seven (a)

Albinio -The Holo Magi used to like me
scratching my backside, like this, like this,
would even laugh and shake his head in
the early days, now he's pompous of decade,
I look both ways to do my kaka. I cuss
him many a time just out of hearing, action
replay or slomo it how he will. I'm sixty or so, so
books of interest tome must be non-canon.
Will he take them with him? I'll turn this island
into a concentration camp for paedophiles when $10
he's gone, bring in some tourists. In private
prisons they cry, I did not do it. In public
prisons they cry, I didn't do it, but in Paedo
Prison kiddy munters shall cry out in the
night, I did it! I did it! But who's
this coming up the beach? I hide in this thick
bush of kelp till he goes away.
Bernardo -I'll kill him! He's stolen my bag of coke!
What's this sea squirt squirting?
Albinio - Don't kill me! I didn't do it whatever it was. $20
Bernardo - You've wet yourself, ropey squirt. It's high time
I got some respect in this hellhole paradise.
Albinio - You sound like one of the Magi's mindless
lackeys. He'll turn you to stone, if you're soft.
Bernardo - I've been called a pirate, wrongly, many times,
a lackey never. I'm a smuggler of cocaine. Get
that right, you ropey old melon head.
Alleged gangster, alleged racketeer, certified
pickpocket, certified shoplifter, at large
cocaine smuggler. My rap sheet is my CV. $30

[End of first draught of Act Two Scene Seven (a) of
The Holo Magi.]