tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Saturday, July 22, 2006

[first draft of The Holo Magi.]
Act Two Scene Five

Bernardo - What do you think of this little bottle?
Colonel - It is both hardly full and scarcely empty.
Two blinks yes, one blink no, easy to remember.
Albinio - You regret not letting me enlist with the
dark race against the darker race?
Eduardo - He does, two blinks emphatically.
Albinio - The darker race had the numbers over the
dark race, but the dark race had the
vitality and determination over the darker race.
Which lead to mutual destruction with a big $10
victory for neither quantity nor quality.
You denied me the heroic pyrrhic position
of last man standing. And now you want to
lay the blame for your suicide on me. But let
me remind you, I've kept you alive.
Bernardo - I'm offering you the position of lead zombie
on the hydroponic cocaine farm we're
going to replace the hedge maze with.
Eduardo - A dollar a day is better than nothing at all.
Albinio - Let's go shopping. See that dumb flounder. $20
Bang an old frypan on his head, into my basket
he goes. This way, this way. I'll show you my
little harem of damaged and worn out sex
robots of all genders and predilictions.
Bernardo - Albinio, budget sex robots for backpackers
and other disease carriers could be humane
and supremely cash lucrative.
Albinio - This one I sometimes use as a punchbag,
or I take her from behind pulling her hair
and she doesn't complain, not a whit. $30
Eduardo - Albinio, you have a great understanding of the
female psyche, even though you've probably
never met one, you're hardwired for it.
Albinio - I'd like to bug his clone, but I don't want to
be framed for manslaughter. Come this way,
I'll show you the rest. Low tide is a museum
for the early, struggling days of the Holo Magi.

[End of first draught of The Holo Magi,
Act Two Scene Five.]