tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

[1st draught The Holo Magi]
Act Two Scene Four

-As you can see, the Holo Magi has
let me rule low tide round the island.
Mine is the kingdom of bottom feeders,
such as this scavenging, rotten baby
hammer head shark.
-That drowned with its eyes open in
a plastic beer can retainer.
-All this rubbish is yours?
-Mine, mine, mine! Paddle crabs,
sick flounder, stupid jellyfish,
all mine.
-How is it you don't seek world
domination. I told you before, plenty to
go round. I've heard of the oil slicks
Alaska way. Chilly climes are not for me.
I'm happy with my position at number four
in food chain under bacteria, blow fly mites,
and cockroaches.
-We've found you at the bottom of a
breakfast cereal packet.
-The baby hammerhead kept an eye out for
trouble, and look where it got him.
-It's raining flying fish.
-The Holy Magi has drummed them up
out of the waterspouts, but you must eat them
raw, crap and and all.
-I do feel bloated hungry, perhaps we could
surge over the hedge-maze on a tidal wave.
-Albinio, I don't mean to be rude, but
fishbones suck. It's better that we head on
fortified and energised by the good old
cocoa leaf in a bourbon bottle.
-The miniature whiskey cocaine bottles are our
little contribution to water conservation.
-Dead jellyfish make the best saline implants,
Albinio. Put them in your cups.
-I remember woman warriors from the civil war
would jiggle about, so. See that little isle not a
thousand yards away - the very dark race
planned to banish the dark race there, but
money was tight, the decimal point on the square
kilometres was out of whack, and in short,
outnumbered two to one, they were rounded
up and butchered. I begged the colonel, I
could yell and shake a bayonet with the best
of them. Alas, I watched from a palm tree top,
and took my frustration out on monkeys,
cutting off their tails while they drunken slept
to turn them into apes.

[End of Act Two Scene Three 1st draught.]