tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Sunday, July 23, 2006

[First draught of The Holo Magi.]
Act Two Scene Six

Eduardo - The pilot, captain and their first mate
Plugged Cathy, Katey, then a Kate
Left not so much as stroke of leg
For Maggie-Marge self frigged Peg

Bernardo - Our clothes dried out in sea salt have taken
on a ghostly look. Maybe we should strip off and
piss ammonia on them the Roman way.
Eduardo - My Sunday best dusted with sand of desert dunes
spooked me in a similar way, got in my wristwatch
and camera and totally ruined them. $10
But it soaked up my sweat and body odour,
so who was I to complain in front of sheikhs,
old eunuchs, young emirs, mercenaries?
Bernardo - You were not stingy with your water.
You sweated it out to preserve the eco.
Eduardo - It's a very small world indeed when King Abdullah
takes our kid sister out of the slums of
Medellin to be his fourteenth wife.
Bernardo - She had a girl next door vitality about her
according to his mullah for South America. $20
Eduardo - An old man like that wouldn't differentiate between
youth and beauty. I've heard his first wife was
a great beauty of nature, that he grieved for her
for a week, then filed away his black kaftan
and got on with the business of oil cartels.
Bernardo - Our sister was under age in a country somewhere
along the equator. In the Solomons,
the Maldives or Hawaii or the Galapagos.
Eduardo - He should be jailed for statutary rape.
She was pushy, screechy, if the mullah had enquired.
Bernardo - The law of restitution gives us all his oil rigs, $30
private jets, palaces should be paid over as restitution.
You raped my sister, mighty King Abdullah, hand
over all your mountains of loot!
Eduardo - I had a camera in my sleeve and coughed right
through the ceremony to hide the hum.

[sparkling Orb floats in singing.]

Orb - Sleep head to toe to head to toe
To head again, dream in slomo.

Bernardo - I can't dream when I'm this tired. I know
that if I close my eyes my heart will stop
and I will die. I too young to be an old man. $40
Eduardo - Let's just lie here and rest our bodies
as flesh, according to mechanical time.
Bernardo - We might be capable of some telepathy.
Eduardo - I can tell that you want to sleep walk and snore,
no matter what you say, amigo.
Bernardo - I can tell that you turn in your sleep to
keep away leg thrombosis, senor.
Eduardo - If you can read my mind, you know me better
than I know myself. You know all my u-turns.
You know all my flipflops and clumsy blunders. $50

[End of Act Two Scene Six of the Holo Magi.]