tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Saturday, July 29, 2006

[The Holo Magi first draught.]
Act Two Scene Eight

Bernardo - How does the cocaine-whiskey snort
make you feel, melon head Albinio?
Albinio - I feel twelve feet tall, I could dig holes and
fill them up again all night. I've really had
to rethink my value system because of it.
Before, I was merely going to turn the island
into a concentration camp for paedophiles...
and opening it up to tourism. Now, I'm
thinking franchises globally, rehabilitation
of convicts into screws, chain gangs of $10
cocaine loaded paedophiles smelting
bauxite and pig iron twenty four seven till
they drop dead. Ex cons as chaplains, two
green stars tattoo'd on a cheek to show
payroll rank, pistolwhipping paedos.
Eduardo - With work comes human dignity.
Albinio - That's right, everyone wins. Cocaine and
workaholics go together like salt and iodine.

[Enter sparkling Orb, humming in flats.]

Orb - Taunt then vaunt, vaunt then taunt,
Though, thoroughly thought through. $20

Eduardo - I've bitten off as much as a lawyer will
allow me to chew twenty times and swallow.
Bernardo - You heard it and yet you didn't hear it,
but the dollar will not come back into your
pocket as less than counterfeit.
Albinio - The island is full of these mesmerising
sounds. He started with a great stroke of
misfortune. We both did. For some time
the island was a dumping place for old
books and obsolete coins and notes. Ships $10
would come past in the night and dump
their holds and ballasts just out there
beyond the coral reef. From recycled rubbish
he has built his subtle magic empire.
Bernardo - This music reminds me of the city, somehow.
Albinio - The cities of yesterday. Though I've spent
my whole life here and find study tedious
my heart has been filled in waking dreams
with virtual, aural engineering of days gone
by. I'll lie down as in sleep, and show you how $20
with three or four notes he has mapped out
an old combustion engine through years
into my head, that fills me with love for things
far away, which I do not know, yet my brain
is ready to receive.
Eduardo - I do believe you, Albinio. Your hand was
twitching as if on an automatic gear shift.
Bernardo - If you say so, whatever that is.
Albinio - Other times, I might be opening a window
which I do know, like this, with my eyes $30
shut, just pebbles under my feet to show
me either side, that my closed mind, but
not my tongue would almost beg the Magi to
continue this half dream and leave me
blind and feeling up everything.
Bernardo - We should take him hostage. His magic
is too advanced for us. He might be of use to
a sentimental distanced relative.
Albinio - You promise to bring me to my prison
paedophiles by the plimsoll shipload? $40
Bernardo - We do. By the black Christ of Warsaw.
Albinio - And born again screws? Ex cons going straight?
Bernardo - I shall. I swear by the non planet Pluto.
Eduardo - Then I shall bring you to him, amigos.

[End of Act Two Scene Eight.]
[first draught of the Holo Magi.]