tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Sunday, October 11, 2009

a study toward sonnet #1,537 By FisherKingKQJ

(The scene is The Electric Eel Bar and Dance nightclub
in the red light district of Nagasaki, a subsidiary of
Hammerhead Import/Export owned by gumba
Toshiro Yakuza and his counsel Yoshio Togo.
Australian hostess Mindy Brown and Kiwi hostess
Cindy Black, wearing matching cane toad leatherette
bikinis gyrate in giant mock lobster pots and croon
the following sonnet. Above the giant mock lobster pots is the
sign in Japanese writing The Electric Eel Bar and Dance
with an animated neon sign showing sparks flying
out an electric eel's tail which a luminous female deep sea
angler fish makes a kissing pout to, but
suddenly jolts back from with crosses for eyes (which in
cartoons signify shocked and unconscious).

Cindy and Mindy croon duet as octet, sestet.

Cindy -
You ride my arse so rough, you bump my head
Against the dashboard, then out break goosebumps
Net radio screen waves sine-squall blue, green and red,
I crest on plumb crescendos wade your pumps.
The safety airbags whack out, our cheeks wed,
To headblowing orgasms, my quick heart yet thumps,
I don't care, though, if I'm living or dead-
You tie off rubber, coo me best of rumps.
Mindy -
In Japanese, you say, let's screw again,
I sigh no, mean too much of sweetest thing,
You sling back round my neck cool black pearl bling,
My skin airconditioned bleats goosebump-chillblain.
Red, green and blue sine graph waves now swish place,
Drum, bass then balailaka switch through ace.

(Chorus)

o $10,000,000 place
o $10,000,000 domain
o $10,000,000 spot

(At a table in the corner sit failed sculptor Shoichi and
counsel Yoshio.)

Shoichi - I sat on the balustrade of my twentieth floor
garret, ready to jump to my death, knowing that I'd
never sculpt as well as the classic Seoul masters. My
life passed before me till I got to what you'd said,
and how I'd secretly adored your relentless zest for
life where I'd had nothing but penury and derision.
Yoshio - The greatest artists are the fellows who do
portraits for yuan and yen coins and notes, who
humbly achieve perfection and never sign their names.
But at every strata of society there is a weak link
which belongs to our gangster underworld. Amongst
self made billionaires, for example, Toshiro-san is the
weakest link.
Shoichi - Can you find me a position as the weakest link
in the currency portraiture industry?
Yoshio - There may be a vacancy coming soon in the
department of bhat, for a worst among equals.

[Autocube3 - for 3d interactive movies.]

SPADES DIAMONDS CLUBS HEARTS