tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Boxing Day, Year of the Seamonkey.

(Toshiro the Octopus Yakuza comes out of the
ocean stateroom en suite aboard the icebreaker
Noh's Arc, wearing a Santa beard of shaving cream
on his face, carrying a shaving brush in its pestle,
and croons the love sonnet What's Become of the
Loyal Gangsters' Molls? [still in draft].

Miyu - You were the only one who could make me
laugh and forget my cares for a while, Toshiro-san,
though I had may suitors, although it wasn't obvious at
first look that you were the One. But the others
married well, and things do work out in the long run.
And with Stonefish out of the way we can breathe again.
The terrible things I'd hear that he would do like
blend into the glittering rough cast plaster ceilngs of
no star ninja motel suites and then flop onto his victims
seemingly out of nowhere.
Toshiro - Stonefish was right about me being a lily
palmed white collar intellectual. Shakedowns and
assassinations were always a tour of duty for me,
mail fraud, blackmail, matchfixing and false passports
were my true calling. Where Stonefish went wrong was
trying to beat me at my own game. He froze to death
our dear Professor Tukokawi's research assistant to
break his heart and put an end to my marine research
into miniatursied dolphins.
Miyu - I too believe miniaturised dolphins side by side
with pilchards and sardines in the same tabbed gourmet
pet food tin will be a hit in the seaplatter markets.
Toshiro - It is time for mankind to stand a giant in the
animal kingdom at the centre of things, again. Stonefish was
an escapist, illiterate bluffer who had no faith, he believed
that the world was going to self destruct and it was a
great idea to grab a lot of everything ahead of time.
Miyu - His own mad professor could only come up with a
rocket aimed at the corona of the sun.
Toshiro - Which is hotter than the sun itself.
Miyu - To escape into a parallel universe. Ludicrous.
Toshiro - I got Soichi the master forger and failed sculptor
to make an inexact death mask of Stonefish's ugly face to
draw him into a vacant warehouse in Soichi's art commune
cum rotten borough of state of art high tech. Micro-
management was always Stonefish's weakness, fatal
for an oyabun. But we must be wary, always, my love.
Already, his left hand yes man the mosaic mongoloid is
putting together that gang again. What's for dinner, Miyu-san
my one true love?
Miyu - Stranded Suicide Delight, your favourite.
Toshiro - Ah, yes, my favourite, crummy vestigial Pilot
whale fish fingers. I've always been partial to backpedallers
stir fried in white gelatin sake.

[Autocube3 - for 3d interactive movies.]

SPADES DIAMONDS CLUBS HEARTS