tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

[The Holo Magi first draught.]
Act Three Scene Seven

[In the zodiac clock of the Holo Magi,
Orb and the Magi sit on the hour
and minute hands.]

-Now comes the time that I must
leave this island, the Cusp of Atlantis.
Now, the elements come together
into scum, substance and dregs.
Orb, we'll scoop away the scum of
wishful thinking and the dregs of
tainted memory, between lightweight
sun's helium and the blackhole of
lead, we'll boil up the white gold of
pure Truth. We'll work the alchemy. $1,000
-This clock minute hand I sit on
has jerked along another notch.
-Large karma works on small karma
as we approach the hour of twelve,
the shade of the FisherKing, the Golden
Age of Krsna is at hand. How is the
president-general's gaggle of yes men doing?
-Will not give up their fantasies, will
impose their fantasies regardless.
Some are at loose end down a cul de sac $1,000
of the hedge-maze, others full of
better hunches have cornered
themselves down a dead end. With them
is the Brazilian diplomat Toshiro
Hashimoto, who is neither here nor there
on all matters, the sentimental fatalist,
who throws a sobbing tantrum now
and then. You would not sentence him
to a chain gang down a palladium mine.
-I have feelings that I must justify - $1,000
or else ignore. He's not enough for me
to save, I shall not go back in time to
rescue him from himself. Amen to that.
-I shall tell them that there's an unfounded
rumour of your backdated mercy,
that they must not put too much store.


[Exit, Orb.]

For the last time, I look upon images of the
Cusp of Atlantis, before I conquered it.

[Here, a holographic album is projected onto
the Holo Magi, and around him.]

The mountains, before I turned them
into lightning rod generators and $1,000
galactic water conduits; the lower slopes,
before I turned them into heat exchangers;
the rivers, before I turned them into
hydro dams and fish farms; the forests I
razed to turn into coal for airtight
furnaces, the earth's crust, before I
turned it into masonry blocks and a
hedge-maze; the black iron sands of
the beaches, before I turned them into
steel and glass for the field laboratories $1,000
and the electric research ship, the
Stormchaser 2. Enough.

[End of holo slide show.]

And still the ignorant merchant ships pass
by in the middle of the night to
dump pulp-books and collectors' nickel-
copper coins. Here comes, Orb.
How it soothes my spirit to hear other
spirits talking to each other in melodic
morse code, mapping out aurally with
x, y, z co-ordinates the inventions of $1,000
ancient civilisations long gone: steam
engines, spinning jennies, typewriters,
gaslights, I close my eyes and luxuriate
in them all, as they tickle and pink my
earlobes. Bring our criminals in, Orb.

[End of Act Three Scene Seven.]