tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Thursday, August 03, 2006

[first draught of The Holo Magi]
Act Three Scene Three

[Here, the Holo Magi chants the lyric
of the seven stick candelabra. Water is
boiled up across the seven candles in
steamy puffs which create an artificial
rainbow.]

Magi - We praise the colour signature
of Halah. With his tower of three magic
dice we praise him. Ollah, olleh, olluh.

Abacad ab raj,
Ebeced eb rex,
Ubucud ub rul.

[Here, the sex robots chant to lute
and harpsichord in the offbeat flat
and sharp notes, a paen to the magic
of botany.
Lemons, for cleaning,
Aspirin, for soothing,
Grappa, for anaesthesia,
Apples and Pears for scurvy
Cork for bottles
Mulberry silk for clothes etc.]
[Then another chanted paen to fruits
of decay from the table of fresh water.]

[Here the Magi shows Junior and Francesca
the garden of pyrethrum, the daisies
which protect the vegetables and fruit
from pests.]

[Here the Magi shows soy beans crops to
replace cattle milk and their enforced state
of pregnancy.]

[Here, the last segment of the five acre
hothouse, the Magi shows the crops of
green fuels, rubbers and plastics oozed
by genetically modified botanics.]

[Here, the Magi shows sex robots in
a miniature nuclear power plant kissing
and fondling each other, then washing down
uranium rods.]

Francesca-You could build a heaven of
peace and love even in the raging helium core
of the sun, I believe it, Magi.

[Distant crashing noise.]

Magi - I knew that Albinio would bring his new $10
best friends, your former compatriots in
cocaine smuggling, but he's always late
or early and acting the sad clown.
Junior -Holo Magi, you look a little flushed.
Orb -It's a long time since I've seen him
distracted in this way, or frazzled.
Magi -You yourself look a little frazzled, junior.
Cheer up, I mean, we're demigods and
we live in a hybrid virtual environment.
As you can see, some of the robots are virtual, $20
some plastic or material, others ride
together in grey puffs in the trillions and can
slip between parallel universes creating
receptacles for the instantaneous
transportation of human souls.
I learnt from the yogi breathing techniques
how to control dreams, luck and hard work
have done the rest. The palaces and castles,
the knives and forks are a waking hybrid
dream, an optical illusion or physical construct $30
of nanorobots. Some people would say a walk
by the beach at sunrise forever would be
boring after a while, but I like that option,
and when I forget the sunrise and all
worldly history, another sunrise
will remind me of it, in simplicity.
Fran - I've had my suspicions, Holo Magi. At what
fps speed are we playing at?
Magi -Alas, factoring in junk DNA, as little as
one thousand frames per second. $40
Fran -Your purpose, if I may but in?
Magi -To improve my position from middle order
wizard to top rank wizard. The first twenty
years on the island, Albinio and I lived dull
savage lives, then life slowly improved with the
first dumpings of paper and coins. Amongst
the damaged books and bent pennies we
found patent lapsed knowledge and the limitless
supply of electric power by lightning.
Fran - I beg your inordinate luck. $50
Magi - Leave me here awhile, as I review my work for
the last time here in the Cusp of Atlantis.

[Exeunt, Clone and Francesca.]

Magi - Orb, my much maligned old friend, my nerves
jangle at our next challenge.
Orb - What can I do for you, master?
Magi - Albinio is back, walking frame first.
Orb - I've kept track of that savage, he cracked
open a panel on your hothouse with an old
thighbone of yours. They laugh out loud at
almost nothing, run around in jittery circles, $60
sweating and puffing and then snorting
cocaine whiskey out of little airline bottles,
they followed my automated chants and luting.
I played them a camshaft from the front
and they're all arguing what year muffler
system it might be. They can't agree on
anything. Their legs are swollen with
jellyfish bites, crusty and bleeding with
cuts from clusters of clams on rocks,
red dotted with pricks from sea urchins. $70
---------------------------------------------------------------
Special note: chanting and chants, lyrics
and lyres, lutes keywords for music.
---------------------------------------------------------------