tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

[The Holo Magi first draught.]
Act Three Scene Two

-Perhaps, I've been too hard on you,
Francesca, you say these things as if
you're a master of your own future,
as if you work with the full set of
facts in front of you.
-Isn't that what you do, Holo Magi?
-I'm just an avatar for my real immortal
self in heaven. I'm becoming more and
more like my real immortal self. But,
trust me, if I come back from alternate
universe and find you
haven't lost ten kilos, or you draw the
attention of the authorities to junior's
trillion dollar empire of trade secrets
through flaunting wealth, you will be cast
off into virtual purgatory for a thousand
years.
-I regret not saving my heart for junior.
How was I to know my perfect husband
was waiting for me?
-I will be faithful and not faithful to you,
Francesca, we'll do foursomes with
favourite sex robots, you'll see.
-I see're trying to suppress a little titter,
Francesca, but let me assure you, the crudest
sex robot looks after the most advanced and
lifelike and vice versa, excuse the pun.

[Orb enters, followed by six sex robots in
white dust coats.]

But enough of profundities, life is more
than just animal existence, so let's follow
our guides as they undulate and chant
rhumbas through our five acre hydroponic
hothouse.
-You see in here melons, pears and peaches,
Ideally pitless, even fleshed and pure,
Shall fix your sad mind, your ailments cure.

[End of Act Three Scene Two first draught.]