tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Saturday, August 12, 2006

[The Holo Magi, Cusp of Atlantis
first draught.]
Act Three Scene Ten

Junior -You caught a queen in the river -
that's no kind hearted all-in bluff!
-I can't believe my eyes, she looks a
picture of health and so well matched in
temperament, stature, if somewhat chubby.
-You'll see, as the years go by, the age gap
between us becomes less obvious.
-You're no step daughter of mine -
you're a common criminal gold digging.

[Francesca offers to kiss the Dictator's
hand, but he waves her away.]

-This is unreal, I can't believe any of it. $10
-Tell me the whole story, I've been party to
much society gossip over the years.
-You horrible neanderthals, I wish I'd
never seen you. You won't get anywhere
with debates about genocide and annihilation.
I've seen real people like Junior in real books.
But what a small world! And so hurtful.
-Small as your yard rule. Our faces are lumpy as
our world came crashing round us in the
water dimple of the seeding a hurricane $20
and the ship went down. Something in the
water wrinkled us and aged us, to match
our pelts with the wild growing hair of our nostrils,
ears and eyebrows. The male pattern is gone.
-This handsome boy you're fooling around
with at the poker table, as if you've known
him all your life - were you brought together by
ill fortune or nasty mischief makers?
-He's flesh and blood as I am, and therefore mine
by consent and inclination. He's the clone $30
of the Holo Magi, his name is Junior Junior II.
-All confined to the science and technology
sections, which I never read. We could pass in the
streets or shanty town and I would never guess.
-You'll be my father-in-law, we'll go fishing.
-Fat chance. I disapprove of this. I know you, my
stepdaughter slightly better than you and I say:
there's no second chance in life. In fact, I ask you
to apologise to me, stirring me out of rest.
-You can have old memories without stirring $40
up old feelings, too. Try understand love at first sight.
-I won't bite my lip at this outrage, that those oddballs
should come together so... well, different as milk
and cheese. A curse on them, if they marry.
--Your words are apt, but I do not argue
with them, Toshiro. Que sera, sera.
-Could the department be divvied up that
he might rule it? This is too much of a
coincidence, it is wrongly interpreted, we must break up
the happy couple! We've got three or four sheikh's $50
and a dozen harems in our corner! It makes
me sick. So loveydovey. Holding hands.

[The Holo Magi sweeps the two large horseshoe
magnets around him, and the virtual characters
vanish.]

-Depart, exit, leave, neanderthals of the hologram.
As you can see, the mirage is the closest I've
gotten to wish fulfilment. They were drowned
at sea during a freak natural event on the sunniest
of summer days. Are unworthy of gene retrieval
and cloning. Achievement is the finest revenge.
I like to play it like an old home movie, now
and again to lift my spirits. Our shipwreck was $60
caused by a seicher wave two hundred metres
high which rose out of still waters two kilometres
away, sailors were jumping overboard in despairing
impatience. Nothing like their shipwreck.

[End of Act Three Scene Ten]