tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Jester Bobo
Perpetual lightning bolts and thunder roars
All mongrels surely scuttle under beds
And wait on imminent doom paws on ears
Eznorb
Why doomsday might aggrandise realm on realm
We might presage the greater cataclysms
As hurtling rocks assault the villages
Thus crooks as murderers absolve themselves
If spree if mass if serial none a match
For Vulcans hundred homicides at whim
Jester Bobo
Your beard once white is salt and pepper now
With granite grains and sweat and pumice grit
They knock ten years off you Vulcan mocks
Eznorb
He mocks a widower one time devotee
I look down into dark abyss again
I didnt pluck my itchy nose hairs out
I can still moderate a puff of dust
If Vulcan had dropped hints of cataclysms
A little landslide here a tremor there
I wouldve fortified the palaces
Put bricks in window frames and grilles of gates
As it is prisons will survive and thrive
Unpardoned criminals will game the realm
And rare and helpless citizens submit
Vampire Knight Haemo
Cool down wont you now Eznorb wait and watch
Jester Bobo
A little bird explained to me your plight
That your sons plan exoneration soon
Of wrongfully imprisoned criminals
As murderers arent interchangeable
Eznorb
I banned the vicious penalty of death
And brought rough justice into play for all
The patsy can turn kings snitch anytime
I read the memo begging pardon thrice
I passed a hand above the signatures
I got a bad vibe off them barred request
Jester Bobo
Yes Murtherio and Squish are funny names
Theyre unsubstantiated in underworld
Eznorb
How came this knowledge into your hot hands?
Jester Bobo
I was laying almond paste rat poison bait
Along a scullery wall chance had it
I overheard your sons in conference
Vampire Knight Haemo
Hell bring in self defense and stand your ground
Jester If we go over there we catch grit clouds--