tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Friday, February 18, 2005

Dear Diary,
As an occasional observer of things Italian in deference to the master sonnet writer Petrarch...I find the article about a 70 year old woman who gave birth when she was sixty to substitute an only son for an only son she lost to a motorcycle accident very interesting. I've wanted to clone some of my young relatives who died in a civil war.
But it brings me back to three dimensional motion pictures as a health product as opposed to a special effects gimmick. One of the things I want to do with an interactive sonnet in the off key is present it as a "live" performance by me on the balailaika as a computer generated fourteen year old boy.
The sort of girls who sing my sonnets are plastic surgery enhanced, much more beautiful and talented than their detractors and wear subtle but sexy cocktail dresses and night gowns. Again, for this form of 3d there are no special effects gimmicks, only a smorgasbord for the eyes.