tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Thursday, April 04, 2019

White Witch
My head wont be turned by the pretty boys
Eznorb
Misread the Cupid figure fixed to door
Is he Pelasgian start of his career?
White Witch
A sprite no god of pharmaceuticals
Jester Bobo
His aphrodisiacs olive oil and loaf
Eznorb
And do you know that Black Witch passingly?
White Witch
We were in childhood friends we parted ways
Her baby teeth fell out same time as mine
The front teeth missing were such ugliness
A temporary flaw yet she rebelled
Entrenched mouth breather just to spite her ma
Her adult teeth grew crooked covered lips
Lower mandible hers withered weak and short
By germs and fungus airborne dust of roads
Her pa warned her off picking snot from nose
Its hooked and bulbous ugly consequence
I wince to look at her in sympathy
Eznorb
Your lodge is different I wonder what
Has changed I know the black and white floor tiles
Are smaller sized they look brand spanking new
White Witch
Some cauldron chemicals I couldnt buff
They were a decade old by waterclock
I set by equinox and solstice true
Jester Bobo
Two metal maidens King Tut would tsk tsk
If poisoned slowly like Tut best keep mum
I swear I saw them first in castle Aur
While trowelling almond baits on pipes for rats
Those were the central dungeon torture tools
Eznorb
They were much out of favour long unused
A string of snitches terminally ill
With nought to lose divulged their enemies
White Witch
I thank you heaps for generosity
The spikes I clipped and bossed till gilded buds
The metal maidens acupressure box
The breathing tubes are wider longer too
Vampire Knight Haemo
That fellows moaning which I sort of like
Eznorb
Such corset worn could squeeze poo out one end
And vomit out the other hard bolt twist
White Witch
Hes voluntary rest assured dear guests
Compulsives force themselves on me at times
The Black Witch card they pull out on me else
If I dont modify their spines for style--