tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Thursday, April 25, 2019

p69
Limquik
Such virtual nonsense signals end of world
This cyanide pill I swallow cast as vote
More government commissions I reject
Jester Bobo
The almond capsule pendant symbol strikes
Eznorb
He lies at my queens feet the statuesque she
Reticulated onto fellow throne
Companion mine in life and cataclysm
I leave a tip in final words my own
That nickel strengthens indium blue gold bricks
Jester Bobo
King Eznorbs two thirds now of what he was
In zombification has complement
The atmospheric electricity
If visionary is now so beyond him
The Vulcan church dome aerials undeployed
Its health and safety issues byzantine
May I suggest that we wire his gold crown
And drop the ends amidst electric eels
Should he nod off presented documents
Thus sparking him to raise his sleeping hand
To smack his signet seal at waiting leaves
Eznorb
Whatever have it your way then you win

Act 5 Scene 3
Epilogue

Black Witch
Im glad to see the back of phony folk
You wanted me to blame for cataclysm
Im only witch no goddess wielding powers
I tap the elements with spells and drugs
Pure water good as poison folk buy up
Among you they mill undetected yet
My water flourides sort of mithridate
Rat poison lightest dose staves off black plague
Upon a time once there were only lakes
In hills and mountains cities far below
On vast plains till the mud slides
quakes and flood
Pick your nose ugly till the next reset


Eznorb Puppet King of Vulcania