tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

My own sporadic I cant tolerate
Fairy Fiera
Hold him hold him Ill wrest back his arm
Earl Catar
Im gristle nothing flesh and blood of worth
Let me leap into crater gaping maw
Murtherio
We cant adopt you mighty falls arent us
Were incremental from our babyhoods
All falsely damned for petty theft as babes
The school lunch theft at ladder bottom rung
And falsely damned then set at crooked path
Earl Catar
I shouldve made acquaintance good old days
You Murtherio are named in wanted bills
You burgled booty unrecovered yet
Do you have offspring who despise you much
Whod munt to profit from deceased estate?
Murtherio
I had a son who tried to gaslight me
Truth told I dont know half the burial spots
As Im a meme man I dont take down notes
The next reset I track from word of mouth
Earl Catar
She dabbed pure water down my lids to blind
My eyes are weak all folk as silhouettes shape
As nurse in need she steals the palaces
Murtherio
The Black Witch sells those vials green gold coin each
Fairy Flambus
We fairies like to burn foul garbage dumps
In winter heat sustains us warm and dry
In summer flames keep germs and spores at bay
It speaks commercial opportunity
Pixie Cinam
The Pixie foreman made me work too fast
I couldnt scrape intestines clear entire
No Fairy quality control is best
Ill leave poo stuck in sausage skins to bulk
Saw dust bread crumbs and lard a little bit
Pigs blood will swell the sausages the treat
Black puddings thus command a cheaper price
At smaller operating cost win win
Murtherio
Our hot spring par boiled sausages demand
Cheap labour Pixie Cinam youre a sport
Pixie Cinam
I puff tobacco not soap black plague free
In fold of fairy land untouchables
Ill take a chance on stained teeth next reset
Fairy Flambus
Our wages we receive in red gold coins
As Murtherio hires from the underclass
Ive toiled for Murtherio a dozen years
His modest carats demographic fit
The rumours paint a picture quite untrue
Murtherio
Beneath King Reppoc Id be justified
King Eznorb only mulled repeal of law
I stood my ground antagonised by foe--