tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

a study toward sonnet #1,551 by FisherKingKQJ

(This sonnet is restricted to readers eighteen years old
and over. The characters are fictional and any resemblance
is purely coincidental.)

(Mehetelo City. Yoshio and the occasional whore duet,
sitting either side of a king size waterbed, facing away
from each other. Yoshio has shaved a bald spot on top
of his head, grown a moustache to disguise himself.
Very 'shy', he has done 'it' rather hurriedly, with only his
tie and jacket off. He talks in a tremulous,
conspirational whisper-croak.)

(Duet crooned.)

Occasional whore -
My husband humoured me off our real stash
Through happy years ahead of stock careens-
Expensive parties chock-a-block with hash,
Fast cars, two homes, and skintight, stylish jeans.
But now I bite my lip, and my teeth gnash-
Reposession and then foreclosure scenes-
Tearfully now I hook, own nought but trash,
The debt collector knocks, and due sums gleans.

Yoshio-
You're sentimental, dear, the saddest chick,
And you'd guess that she's one chronic cripple,
Leukaemia clocked, knocked inverted nipple,
Else bore a bifida some three inch thick.
This note over Yichi's way, all tender,
Flaunt him, move past yourself, self amender.

Whore - How might I thank you? I can take the
children up north and begin once more.
Yoshio - Kiss my bald spot and comb over.
Whore - You're some kind of sugar daddy, that much
I know. What's your name? I'd rather not know.
I'd rather not. Invisible lemon juice, last of line
typewriter ribbon, or pasted mash up, I'd
rather not know.
Yoshio - All you have to do is be Yichi's bitch
for two or three days. I know that he's a show off and talks macho,
but he only beats his women if they try suffocate him.
Whore - And he is handsome in a conventional way.
Yoshio - That's my doll. Now, one more kiss on the comb over
before I run to the office in downtown Mehetelo.
Whore - Don't people ever stop working?

[Autocube3 - for 3d interactive movies.]

SPADES DIAMONDS CLUBS HEARTS