tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Thursday, November 19, 2009

a study toward sonnet #1,555 by FisherKingKQJ

(The following sonnet, verse and trivialogue are
restricted to eighteen years and over. The characters
are fictional and any resemblance would be
coincidental.)

(Pt two of trivialogue between Monsieur le Duc
Stonefish and the manicurist. He croons in colours
red, green, blue.)

Man created beasts, out of his crude incest,
With body odour, one assembled smudge,
They're busted new world monkeys at their best
And mites on fleas at worst, a bludger's bludge.
I still do family trees, court request,
Descent determine, psychopaths safe fudge,
So punks like poor Crybaby get their rest
Or sleep, two sweet things guilty thoughts begrudge.
Grab all is a gunny sack of faeces,
Each was meant to screw his very species,
Evolve, devolve, cod alien life forms true,
Mongoloid mosaics, diminished twins, you.
Men can't see other worldly copyright,
When royals fly up, turn gods, second sight.

(Chorus)

o copyright
o licence
o property

(Stonefish kneels, hands clasped in prayer, eyes
closed, face mudpack still on, the cigar butt hanging
from the corner of his mouth.)


Silver crowned and silken turban'd twister,
Lizard god, you married swell, a sister,
Fast tracked evolution-devolution,
You blew loose from dinosaur pollution,
To you my true obedience, my love, I troth,
Mongoloid mosaic human rights my oath;
And likewise, although less wise I look,
I want to heave the horrid end time hook.

Stonefish - The moon shall be called
New Mongolia, after my left hand asassin
Uku, the mosaic mongoloid.
Manicurist - Strange that the moon so far,
has no name at all, except moon.
Stonefish - Even fleas have their geniuses. I saw
one at a dogflea circus pulling a wheeled chuck wagon.
The others dragged Aztec, Mayan and Toltec sleds.
Manicurist - They didn't have the wheel, but
they had a castor football. Lacquer to
harden your claws, Monsieur le Duc Stonefish?
Stonefish - In what way is Toshiro the geriatric
better than me?
Manicurist - I haven't the foggiest.
Stonefish - Our tarts are bustier, leggier, more
accommodating, our musicians are edgier,
play till they drop, we serve the latest
craze Lusean barbecued puffer fish in
chocolate sauce.
Manicurist - That's just the first page of the list.
Stonefish - I keep a hive of killer bees under
my thumb with Lusean barbecue smoke,
columns of army ants, too, for culling stray pets.
His precious blow flies are no match.
Our cigar and cigarette fumes kill fleas and
gut parasites, his steam wrinkles age old
endangered turtles and tortoises for the palate.
Have you seen his men on street corners in
steamcleaned suits scratching their flea bitten
arses?
Manicurist - They're a swaggering joke. But,
as you've often said, the rat seeks out the cat.
Stonefish - Let the symbiotic brain parasite stand
referee between us and them. No, Toshiro and Yoshio
won't be landing lucky punches. I'm going to live in a
parallel universe with my harem with not a
worldly care. Mad professor Kookikreedo,
my personal scientist, much more eccentric
and clever than their loony Professor Wakimojo,
can't save the world from self destruction, so no
one can.
Manicurist - Your rocket strapped to a bullet train
and aimed at the corona of the setting sun will
have to do, Monsieur le Duc Stonefish.
Professor Kookikreedo is the reason I'm slim
that side of ideal. His nicoccino machine
infomercials on cable channel 88 Two Fat Ladies
changed my life. I sip coffee-nicotine frappes
and look at all my foldaway treadmills and
think, poor lab mouse, what were you thinking?
Stonefish -Burnt chicory and toasted barley ash
are the secret ingredients. Shoddy has less calories.
But you didn't hear it from me.
Manicurist - Your mistress is so lucky, Monsieur
le Duc Stonefish.

[Autocube3 - for 3d interactive movies.]

SPADES DIAMONDS CLUBS HEARTS