tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Monday, November 16, 2009

a study toward sonnet #1,552 by FisherKingKQJ

(Any resemblance to these fictional characters
is purely coincidental.)

(Mehetelo City, the Electric Eeel Bar and Dance
on the occasion of the pearl wedding anniversary
and renewal of vows. Crooned by Jack.)

Miyu - Do we get a number from the youthful
military intelligence agent Corporal Jack?
Toshiro - Of course, Miyu is only half joking.
Miyu - Something about a handsome boy in uniform -
our youngest is at boarding school.
Toshiro - That's my dear Miyu.
Cindy - Don't be nervous.
Miyu - You've practised, I believe.
Toshiro - A round of applause for bravery. Women
are such sharp observers.
Jack - This is a little sonnet number I learnt
during a gap year hitch hiking Thoroughfare 88.
They were a lovely Mexican family on the way
to God knows where, versed in our dixie yankee
ways.
Mindy - Get on with it.
Cindy - You can do it. Pardon his kanji.

A wiggle past me could pass well for rub,
Hair frizzed by overwash and cap askew,
A lost and lonesome look and yet no snub
In your eyes downcast drowsy, something new.
He broke your heart; on hold, you're still the hub
Of my own heart, its mode parallax die cue;
I'll heal your hurt, and blot out his weird flub;
My name on trembling tight lips yours, rings true.
I might've piped how once he was a player,
Knowing him well, greeting you by sign on sight;
I fell in love by eavesdrop, layer by layer,
And laugh by laugh, couldn't take further flight.
Sad chick, sit on my knee, fine-tune some time,
And kiss me cosy, I pine, yes, we chime.

(Chorus)

o time
o period
o spell

[Autocube3 - for 3d interactive movies.]

SPADES DIAMONDS CLUBS HEARTS