tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Friday, November 20, 2009

a study toward sonnet #1,556 by FisherKingKQJ

(This sonnet and attendant trivialogue are
restricted to eighteen years and over.)

(The characters are fictional and any resemblance
is purely coincidental.)

(Mehetelo City. On the occasion of Vujotsu
and Nazo's black pearl wedding anniversary
and renewal of vows, the forum of the
Electric Eel Bar and Dance.)

Cindy - This is a little modern number, called
a sonnette, I learnt from my younger brother
a few nanoseconds after his voice broke. Mindy
will be doing the girlie harmonies.
Mindy - That's me you're looking at.
Nazo - Bravo!
Vutjosu - Bravo!

(Cindy croons.)

Stray dingo butts the tucker chilly bin
On my ute flat deck, for cane toad paste begs,
I reminisce a touch of Lauren's legs,
Smooth, firm and shapely, light tanned, thin.
I think about the brown snake's moulted skin,
Organic prophylactic sock for pegs,
The billabong dry beds down to dregs,
The kookaburra coolibah shrill din.
I'll write Lauren my romantic ditty,
Electric fences fobbed off music staves,
Golf clubs crotchets swung, tinny, gritty,
Above par, under par, in flyblown waves.
Mine cast an open hole in one, me scratch,
And Lauren laughing, perfect match.

(Chorus)

o scratch
o knight
o zero

[Autocube3 - for 3d interactive movies.]

SPADES DIAMONDS CLUBS HEARTS