tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Friday, August 13, 2004

A few words about myself. My name is FisherKingKQJ, I was grievously wounded during the second crusade 1298 AD in Jerusalem; my military order is St John Ambulance and to this very day the St John Ambulance flags fly on the turrets of my castle in Malta. My business empire is a saltworks. In the mission to administer the Grail of everlasting life I've set aside 10% of every commission of 3D text for tv for the deaf charities and 10% of every commission of 3D photography for the blind charities.
Faithfully transcribed in the year of our Lord, 2004.
abacad ab raj
ebeced eb rex
ubucud ub rul