tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Saturday, September 13, 2003

At the Las Vegas bistro I ordered an all day breakfast: capuccino, espresso, frapuccino, latte, mochaccino.
At the Las Vegas brasserie I requested an all day breakfast: a cheddar toastie, a feta toastie, a gauda toastie, a mozarella toastie, a parmesan toastie.
At the Las Vegas cafe I summoned an all day breakfast: blanched almonds, ground almonds, slivered almonds, roasted almonds, chocolate almonds.

3D interactive chorus:

At the Las Vegas eatery I ordered an all day breakfast.
I requested an all day breakfast at the Las Vegas eatery.
An all day breakfast at the Las Vegas eatery I summoned.


Another magic hex from the tower of Babel.