tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Saturday, May 09, 2009

a study toward sonnet #1,492 by FisherKingKQJ

My darling damsel, now I've come to court,
By large to sack your father's city-state,
The armada has seized and rigged the port,
A wizard warrior Fisherking tolled fate.
I cannot kill your family in sport,
And seek your fleshed out, beautiful portrait,
I feel a love for lovely you, my forte
Instead my trumpets shall entrance and bait.
Your walls shall crumble quickly as I mix
A theme of ours with those of your old foe,
Great cacaphony I'll as well affix,
The bugles blaring your theme, wondrous woe.
I'll pitch you hydraulic-pneumatic pipes,
Convey you bricks on built air, hover types.

(Chorus)

o $10,000,000 pipes
o $10,000,000 flues
0 $10,000,000 tubes

[Autocube3 - for 3d interactive movies.]

On the last rehearsed syllable to echo round
the mountains, Sir Ubucud remounted his
steed and spurred him down to the valley.
The Fisherking had told him the grail was
a silver coin with the face of Jesus on heads,
and the Last Supper on tails, one of thirty
silver coins minted for Judas by the Pharisees
as commemorative coins, prophetic and
recursive, and these he was determined to
give to his damsel love as the most valued
relics in Christian auction.

SPADES DIAMONDS CLUBS HEARTS