tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Dear Diary,
We will continue with the text driven 3d system. Here's a picture of me. I was named after my paternal grandfather, in centuries old tradition, as the scion,
or eldest son, I look nothing like my parents, but exactly like him in eye colour,
mannerisms, hair colour. We will continue down he road of karma and avatars.
Today, again, I came across sunflowers, red petals or yellow petals round a black heart or hearts. The sun is not black. The etymology for sun flower is halo round a black hole (whole) or an eclipse of the sun by the moon. The seeds are in a swirl as in water down a sinkhole, perhaps the other way round for the northern hemisphere. Only round the world ancient sailors could come up with the yingyang swirl symbol, and I see there is a twirling black hole as well for time travel. Sunflowers are to flowers what the sun is to the stars.