tripod selfie playing card

tripod selfie playing card
tripod selfie playing card

3d $flipbook

3d $flipbook
4K money application

touchie card

touchie card
key to the celestial city

interactive movies

Monday, December 03, 2007

Dear Diary,
As a costcutting, productivity boosting exercise, I'm working off line and in cheaper parts of the internet. But rest assured, that in the round, or rather, in the hexagonal, a masterpiece interactive screenplay is within my capabilities, now. As for the tv writers strike in the US, it's of no interest to us. That kind of writing, six pages of dialogue per hour screentime would've been too difficult for me to do
four years ago. Now, I'd turn it down. I mean, what would be more shameful than falling asleep at the wheel for money?

SPADES DIAMONDS CLUBS HEARTS